CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just some assorted stuff

Connor had what they call the "Wax Museum" at his school last month. Basically they pick a famous person - do a report about them, then dress up as them and we all get to come and look. Connor did an awesome job and got an A+. He was Martin Luther King Jr.

This is one of his good friends Christopher.


I have recently started participating in a local food co-op. I pay my money each week and in return get two baskets full of vegetables and fruit fresh from the growers. It's an awesome deal for what we pay and we are getting to try some stuff I would never buy otherwise. This is what I got last week.
5 Loaves of Olive Oil Bread, 6 mangos, 15 apples, kumquats, 20 roma tomatoes, orange cauliflower, one head of salad savoy, romaine lettuce, 1 eggplant, celery, parsley, a bag of assorted fresh herbs, strawberries, 2 bunches of green onions, two bunches of asparagus, mushrooms, 2 zuchinni, garlic and onions.
If you live locally(as in Utah, Idaho, Nevada or Arizona) I encourage you to check it out. Bountiful Baskets.

I know Hillary looks a little high in this photo - but I promise she's not. She's showing off Krypto the super dog.




The other night Pat was laying on the floor watching TV. Hillary decided to take care of him and got him a pillow and tucked him in with a blanket. Isn't she a sweetie?

0 comments: