CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wahoo! a new background. I chose this one titled "popcorn popping" because as I was making one of my almost daily trips to the grocery store yesterday and I noticed all the trees and flowers bloomed on Monday when it was 80degrees. Sadly it was snowing yesterday and again today so it will probably kill all the blossoms and we won't get fruit this year. Sometimes I hate mother nature. But my blog will stay warm and sunny at least. We have a trip to the zoo planned for this weekend so hopefully it will be warm again by then.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Heather, I really like your music IPOD thing. It's cute. I hope your trip to the zoo is awesome and that all the animals are awake and playful! See you tomorrow.