CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yummy!


Some of you know that I won a prize from Yahoo through the freecycle website I use. For those of you who don't...I won a prize from Yahoo through the Springville Freecycle website. Anyway, it was a rather large gift certificate for all organic food. So I placed my order earlier this week and ordered what was called a "Family Sampler pack". It was like Christmas yesterday when it arrived. All fresh veggies and fruits picked when I ordered them and shipped to me overnite. Pat and Hillary and I were like kids unwrapping each item and stacking it on the counter. When we were done, I realized how much stuff we'd gotten. And it is all GOOD. We immediately ate the grapes but are saving the rest for a great fruit salad and dinner salad this weekend. Pat was also excited because I bought him some buffalo and lamb meat. The best was the carrots because they still have the green tops on them and my kids have never seen them like that. Hillary calls them bunny carrots.

0 comments: