CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally....

Hillary is 4 years old and we haven't had a family picture taken professionally since she was a tiny baby. So I finally got around to it. And yes - those of you who I know would like one - one will be on it's way to you soon. Here is just a sampling of my favorites. I think they turned out better than I had hoped.

There is a full color version of this one in which Breanna's hair actually looks red because of the sun. She likes that one better - but I like this one as we don't all look as orange.


Breanna's turned out REALLY nice. She has decided she looks like a model.

Connor has been announcing to anyone who would listen how hot he is in his picture.

Hillary is of course cute as usual.

She did a really nice one of Pat and I too. However I don't think either of us could be a model or even considered hot. Oh to be young again....
If nothing else I got my money's worth in self esteem for my two older kids. But we actually couldn't be any happier with the pictures either. If you live in the Utah county area I would gladly recommend Jody Hancock. Check out her blog - jodyhancockphotography.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you are all hot, but i agree, BOTH bre and connor could be models! acb

Mindy said...

I love the pictures!!

Mom, Wife, Teacher, Friend said...

The pictures are great and you do look hot. :) Did you get my email on facebook? Let me know, maybe after thanksgiving, when we can get together....

Erin said...

Oh so darling! I love them! You guys look HOT! Your kids are growing up so fast! And what cuties they are.