CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve Pictures

I decided I had to split my pictures between two posts. I know the split is lopsided but oh well. The second half of the post will be tomorrow so watch for it.


This is the kids on Christmas Eve displaying their new jammie pants. I actually made Connor's and Hillary's. I bought Breanna's on sale for less than I could buy material so I didn't make hers. She has requested that I make more like them for her though.
These are pictures of the kids stuff "after Santa Visited".
Hillary's haul. Yes she outdid everyone - but we expected that so it was okay.

Breanna's haul. She cost the most money - also to be expected.

Connor's haul - you can't see the skateboard ramp he got - I don't know where it was.

Patricks stuff on the right and mine on the left. We both did well too.

1 comments:

Holloway bunch said...

I totally love your couches!!! When did you get those? Oh, and the gifts looked nice too...