CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN!

It's hard to believe my nephew is already 2!! I'm sure it's even harder for his parents to believe that though.
This is little Benjamin on his blessing day almost 2 years ago.

These are the pictures I borrowed off his mom's facebook page - I sadly don't have anything recent as they live SOOOOO far away.

He is super cute. In our house he is still known as Baby Benjamin. A name we started using when we were out East for Christmas in 2008. I know he's not a baby any more - but Hillary has a hard time connecting that he's grown up since she saw him last. If we look at baby pictures of anyone - she thinks its Benjamin. So we still call him Baby Benjamin. Sorry Benjamin - but it could be Bubba - that would be worse. I hope you have a FanTabuLus Day Ben!!

0 comments: