CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Just a few tidbits before Christmas.
One more visit with Santa for Hillary.
One more creepy old man that makes Bre sit on his lap.
And one more annoyance in general to Connor.
This is what I saw last week when I came out of the house to go pick up Bre.
After some frantic screaming by me for Hillary to get her coat and boots on and get outside pronto - we got a picture with Santa, his Elf, and his llama.

Three things to note. 1) Yes I know my daughter is in a tank top. She refuses to acknowledge it's freezing outside. 2) This Santa was visiting the homebound gentleman that lives next door to us. 3) That red van in the picture - that's what they arrived in. Llama and all. Who knew?

I made new matching socks for us all this year. These are the kids. Cute aren't they? They're elf socks.

I hope eveyone has a wonderful Christmas - or whatever you celebrate.
And if I don't see you next week - have a great New Year's too.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Those socks really are super cute! Funny about the Santa and the Lama. haha Merry Christmas Heather!