CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The hot air ballons

Early on Saturday morning Hillary and I went out to see the balloons fill up and launch. No one else wanted to get up that early - even with the promise of breakfast afterwards at the fire station. We haven't been able to do this for a couple years due to the rain - but this year was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better more beautiful day. I think the balloonists would have liked even a hint of a breeze - but for those of us on the ground it was perfect.




Most of these pictures were taken by Hillary. She has quite the eye for photography sometimes. Later this week I'll show you some more of her work.


I love that in some of them you can see the snow covered mountains in the background. I saw on the news that one of the ski resorts is open for skiing in June. Crazy times.

I wore just a jacket - but Hillary refused to put on a shirt with sleeves -so she needed her blanket.
The pink pig is always Hillary's favorite.




Hillary loves this balloon with the giant leaves on it. She took this one.



And obviously she took this one of me and the balloon.






I just love these shots - all sky and balloons.



1 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

where in the world was this at? We tried to see the balloons in Bluff but we missed them. I have always wanted to see this. FUN!