CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to you Connor!

Okay, time to blog about Connor's Birthday. As you may have read in my earlier post we had Connor's Birthday party before his Birthday. We took him and a couple of his friends to the fireworks show for Art City Days. It was fun for all of them and pretty much no work for me. I may do it this way a few more years. I had plenty of snacks and drinks ready but they just played in the park and entertained themselves. Then the fireworks show was AWESOME as usual.
We spent his actual birthday in Las Vegas and Mesquite. He liked opening his presents in the hotel room and getting the prime seat in the van all day. Plus for his cake - I just got a slice from the buffet and put a candle in it. It was by far the easiest year for me. He got mostly legos of different sorts. He is still thrilled by them even though he's been getting them for about 5 years now. He got pirate legos from us and Grandma Tinka and Grandpa Ralph sent him the BIG set from Indiana Jones. He said it was "Just what I ALWAYS wanted!!!". He and Breanna have spent several hours already putting that one together. It has also inspired Hillary to start building stuff. He gave her a bucket of old legos and she has been building lopsided airplanes all weekend. So all in all, it was a great 9th birthday.
Happy Birthday Connor.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 9th Birthday Connor! I can't beleive your 9 already! What fun pictures! Looks like you got tons of fun stuff!

Heather: to make collages I use Picasa. You can download it free. Just google Picasa 2. You can upload pix to your blog directly from there, make all kinds of collages, web albumns, etc. Next time I see you I can give you more details...

Your blog is super cute!