CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Stalking is WAY more fun than they say....

I am officially coming out of the closet as a Survivor fan. I was hooked the first season and have been watching ever since. I've never had any ambitions of getting on the show - but I LOVE to watch it. Those of you who also follow Survivor will know the winner was from Pleasant Grove Utah season before last. He's a cute young kid named Todd. Well our fine city of Springville managed to get him and 4 other survivors to come down for Art City Days last weekend. YEAH Springville!!! I planned Connors Birthday party (More on that later - prioritize!!) to happen at the Art City Day's finale. This finale included a free concert entertainment and fireworks. The Survivors were there and generally hosting the whole evening. I was able to stalk them quite a bit. They were all so friendly though - willing to take pictures, and sign anything you wanted. They talked with people. Jamie spent an hour dancing with the little kids down front. It was WAY fun. I got my picture with them thanks to my loving hubby (not a fan of survivor, so thanks for tolerating my stalker tendencies) who was assertive and asked them. I got my autographs thanks to Breanna who stood in line for me while I tended to the other kids. It was fun and I was not disappointed in any way with the evening.

For those of you who don't know.....In the picture from left to right is Frosty, Courtney, Jamie and Todd. Plus me in the front.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

They look younger than I thought they would, but I don't watch the show. Mostly, I was wanted to say nice shirt! Way to represent... :)

Unknown said...

That's sooo cool! I'm a BIG survivor fan too! We've watched every season! I would totally be starstruck even though they are just regular people who just happened to be on TV every week for several months. That's a cool souvenir you've got there Heather!