CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Did you ever have one of THOSE days...

Have you ever had one of those days where you wished with an unparalleled desperation that you could climb back in bed and start over? All the things you'd do different are screamingly obvious? You'd pay better attention to the "signs" and take action early to avoid just being able to react. I've had a month like that. My boss told me the other day if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any at all. Boy is that right. Not that anything has happened directly to me - but one thing or another has affected just about everyone I love this last month. And not in a good way. So here I am still trying to pick up the pieces and put them back together. I won't go into details because those of you who know me well enough know them already and those of you who don't - trust me you don't really want to know anyway. But in my attempt to start putting everything back to right - I'm determined to get back to my blogging. I have so much to share with you, where to start. I'll start way back before everything went sour. My sister and her husband(Bill) and son(Dylan) came for a visit. We all went to the Dinosaur museum and had a blast. They have Great hand's on things and pretty good fossils.








So here's to catching up on the blogging. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To say you've had it rough this past month is an understatement! You poor thing! I hope you are holding up ok. I guess I'll never understand why bad things happen to such great people.

Cute pictures at the dino dig! I'm sure it was so fun to visit with your sis and let the kids hang out.

Take care...let's pray this month is much, much better!

Rachelle said...

Glad that you are back on your blog. I've missed it. We have been praying for you and your family. We will continue to do so! Send our love to everyone.