CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

BOO!

So we had just about the most perfect Halloween I've experienced since I had kids. The weather could not have been more perfect. It was warm enough that we didn't have to put jackets on - but not hot. All my kids were just the right age this year too. Hillary understood what was going on and was able to walk all night without a stroller. Bre is almost too old - but managed to get a lot of candy despite her age. Connor started to understand people and figured out if he acted shy and quiet - he got tons more candy. I was way lazy in the pumpkin department this year and got these Mr. Potato Head type decorations. It only took about 5 minutes to do (four of those were spent deciding who would get what eyes, nose, mouth etc). So enjoy the pictures.




The turkey pumpkin was what Hillary made at pre-school this week. Cute huh?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hillary looks so cute in her witch costume! And that cracks me up that Conner is figuring out this early how to "play" people!

I LOVE the cute pumpkins! What an easy, non-messy way, of making them look so cute!

Rachelle said...

Sounds like fun. I love the Mr. Potato Head pumpkins! Glad that it was a great time for all.