CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Utahn or Utard

I am lucky enough to be able to visit with my Mom and Dad for the next 5 days. I arrived LATE last night and aparently my luggage decided it needed more time in Vegas so it did not arrive with me. Oh well. I did find the best shirt in the airport yesterday,however, I refuse to pay twenty dollars for a t-shirt so a picture will have to suffice. Sometimes I'm torn between what is funny and what makes Utahns look like "Utards" as my brother says. You judge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that's too funny! I think everyone just got a Christmas gift idea for you!!

Tell your parents hello and give your mom a big hug for me. Keep us updated on how she's doing.

Mindy said...

I'm glad you made it safe and I'm sorry about your luggage. I hope you have fun!