CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Connor is multi-talented

Connor has been asking for weeks for one of those round knitting looms you knit hats with. While I was in Virginia we found one so Grandma and Grandpa bought it for him. He now loves making hats. Here is his first hat which was actually made for Hillary but he wanted to try it on for the picture.

PS: While I was trying to update my cousins blog address on my blog role...I accidentally deleted the whole thing. So don't think I've ex'd everyone out of my life - I just don't have time today to put all those addresses back in. Maybe tomorrow:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Connor! The hat looks great! The loom hats were the most comfortable hats when I didn't have hair...I LOVED them!!