CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa

I think the best part about Christmas this year was having all the grandkids together. My mom and dad are REALLY good at being Grandparents. Connor calls it being "playish". There were many hours spent reading and playing in the 12 days we were there. And little Benjamin who is only 10 months old just LOVES his Grandpa. Whenever my dad would come in the room Benjamin would start trying to get to him. I know it's hard for my mom with her hurt arms but she never turned down a "soft" hug from one of the grandkids. And somehow even the younger ones were so gentle around her, always careful not to bump or hurt her. They all had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa.












1 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE those cute cuddle pictures with grandma and grandpa! So tender! They are such awesome grandparents!