CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year and a New Start

I'm officially off Christmas break. The kids headed back to school today and I'm facing a full week of work. So back to semi-regular posts. Unfortunately I left my camera at home today and Bre has mistakenly taken my picture disk from by bag so the Christmas pictures will have to wait till later this week. But know that we had a fabulous time in Virginia with all my family. The pictures I do have are from when we went sledding last week with my neighbor friend. The kids had a blast.



There is a person in Springville who brings new meaning to the word Snowman. Last year he did Shrek and this year it is Madagascar 2. Yes they are all made of snow. We always love driving up and checking out their work.

1 comments:

Erin said...

WOW!!! I can't believe that's really snow! And it looks like a fun time sledding!