CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

By Breanna

Breanna is now in a photography class at school. She is doing well so far I think. One of her first assignments was to take 6 pictures of a person. She of course chose the cutest subject- Hillary Tinka. Due to some confusion and sharing of camera's hers got turned in a day late so she didn't qualify for the "picture of the week" even though her teacher said he would have used one of hers. So I thought I'd post them here instead. So here is a series of Hillary. Note what a skilled actor she is - Bre told her to make angry and sad faces. She lookes stoned in a couple so I don't know what emotion that was. But she's still cute. And ignore the dirt on her face - I do.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are all very cute, good job bre!  my fav is the 6th, where she is biting her lower lip.  very cute!-  alicia cb