CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pay if Forward

Here's the game. The first three people to comment on this post get a prize from me. Maybe it will be handmade, maybe it will be a treat, but you will receive a package in the mail from me very soon. Now, here's the catch. You must to be willing to "Pay it Forward." You will also need to send a treat to three people who comment on your blog. So comment away!! And make sure I either know your address or can get hold of you.

I got this idea from here. Feel free to also check out this blog and leave a comment - although there will be no prize involved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if i don't have a blog???- acb

Tsosie and Peterson Bunch said...

I'll send you a present - but you won't count as one of the first three. Then you can just pass on a gift to someone you know. How bout that?

Anonymous said...

I hope I win the prize but I think it is from long enough ago that I won't. I love your blog anyway.
mom

Ralph Brinton said...

I want a prize too.

Ralph

Christine said...

I ran across your blog from a friends blog. I'm not sure if I am one of the first three or not but I would love to pay it forward. Cute blog! My email is everillc@hotmail.com. And the blog that I actually write on now is
http://dynomitegirl.weebly.com/index.html Thanks