CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

The most expensive Pinewood Derby car....

When I actually think about it - I would have to guess that my husband is not the first Dad to wound himself while helping his son create a pinewood derby car. However - this will go down as our most expensive car to date - hopefully in future years it won't cost us a trip to the emergency room. Pat was helping Connor create a pick-up truck style derby car and was using the chisel to make the bed. He slipped and as a result now has 5 stitches in his left thumb. But at least his arms still work and the truck looks AWESOME. Pictures of it will follow next week when it's paint job is finished and it's wheels are attached.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh crap! So sorry! I won't tell Matt what happened. He is starting to help Spencer with his car this week....I guess just add it to the list of sacrifices we make for our kids...:)

Rachelle said...

That is so crazy! I hope he is okay.