CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Art City Days Friday/Saturday Statistics

number of hot dogs consumed per person: 4
number of scones consumed per person: 2
number of rainstorms we were actually outside in: 2
number of concerts we attended: 2number of Survivor winners in attendance: 1
number of parades we attended or were in: 2
number of car shows attended: 1
number of motorcycle shows attended: 1number of songs sang by one of us on stage: 1
number of hot air balloons we saw: 4
number of firemen cooking us breakfast: 5
number of contests we participated in (including the 5K): 4
number of prizes collected from said contests: 2
amount of candy we collected/ate at the parade: probably close to a pound each
amount of fun had by each person: more than I could measure.

I love my town and their Art City Days!!!

This is me singing I'm a little teapot on stage Friday night. There is no video - don't ask. I had to do it to participate in the Let's Make a Deal like game. Unfortunately I gave up my $5 gift card for a box of Frootloops. Pretty even trade actually - but there were WAY better prizes I could have gotten. But I did get on stage with Todd and that was worth it.
This is the children's parade the kids were in. They decorated their bikes and rode around Grant School. They actually do it every year somehow since Bre was a little girl and this is the first one I've gotten to. It was fun.
Connor in the Children's Parade. You can't tell but he's trying to race an electric car/train thing. I think he won - but I'm not sure the other guy knew there was a contest....

This is Saturday's storm moving in.

This is us tuffing out the Saturday storm. Unfortunately on Friday we didn't have the nice umbrellas. But we still tuffed it out...

This is the parade Saturday morning. By the time the parade started the sun was out and we were getting hot.

PS Tasman:
This picture was taken especially for you. Maybe next year you can come visit us for the parade and see it for yourself:)





3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is so fun! We love Strawberry Days here in Pleasant Grove. They are all so much fun and make you love where you live even more!

Christine said...

At least it wasn't hot. I hate hot parades.

Erin said...

Holy Smokes you've had some fun! So cool you got to participate in the Deal or no Deal. A box of Fruit Loops is something! How fun! Glad the weather cleared aout for you to enjoy the parade and get tons of candy!