CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Park Photo Contest

Springville had a photography contest this last week. There were 5 parks listed and you were to go to the park and then follow the instructions they gave you. The instructions were something like start at the park sign and walk straight 34 paces. Turn 90 degrees left and walk 4 paces. You get the point. When you reached the final spot you were to take as creative a picture as you could. Then you submitted your photos. The results will be read at the concert on Friday so we don't know if we won. But in my book we are all the winners so I'm posting everyone's photos for your enjoyment. We did 4 parks so we each have 4 pictures except Hillary who must not have pushed the button and I didn't notice. I'll do each person as their own post - so be sure to scroll down and check them all out. I was impressed with everyones and we had fun doing it despite the initial grumblings that I was interupting "play" time.

2 comments:

Christine said...

How fun is that! I love all of your pictures.

mrsmouthy said...

I've never heard of such a contest before. I love ingenuity!