CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grandma Tinka's House

Hillary and I went to visit my parents in Virginia. My mom had a shoulder replacement surgery so we went to help her and cheer her up. I'm pretty sure it worked but regardless, we had a ton of fun on our visit. I'm going to break it up into several posts so stay tuned for all of them.

This is Hillary playing with my mom's Ponies. She had a blast playing with them all week.
Hillary in her birthday skirt. (a Birthday post is coming later this week)


Coloring with Grandma


Grandma Colored too - though with her left hand...

The finished product.

Hillary has started doing "Superstar" poses. Here are a few...in another new outfit provided by a doting Grandma and Grandpa.




We made bubble worms. A great summer project that was practically free. Great idea from Family Fun.

Grandma Tinka and Hillary colored with sidewalk chalk.



Hillary was helping Grandpa Ralph do the yard work. She loved the ponds.

0 comments: