CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Demolition Derby

We have a new love in our house. It is the Demolition Derby. I'd been thinking about buying tickets since they started advertising the County Fair about 6 months ago. They weren't too expensive and I thought Connor would really love it so I got the tickets. Well it turns out we all loved it - especially Hillary. I was suprised how excited she got everytime the cars crashed into each other. We will definately go again next year and recommend you get tickets when the Demolition Derby comes to your town.

One car caught on fire and the firemen came out.
I don't think the rest of the pictures need explanations. Just crashing cars.






1 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

I LOVE demo derbies. Haven't been to one in a few years but still love them. FUN!