CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What the boys did....

While we were visiting my Mom, Pat and Connor spent a few days down on the rez with his Mom. They had a great time. They visited the Four Corners Monument and went into Cortez and Shiprock. Connor was able to take his airsoft gun down and shoot to his hearts content.

Just outside of Moab is this huge sand dune on the side of the road. For 5+ years we have been driving by it and Connor always asks to stop so he can run up it. We never have because I'm always too tired by the time we get to that point and I can't imagine all the sand that would end up in my car. Well Pat stopped for him this time and they made it all the way to the top. And all evidence of sand was gone before I got home. Yay for them.

1 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

fun, kind of makes me home sick...

I totally know the dune! Been up that thing many a time. :) Glad he could finally experience it.