CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Zuri

I have long held the opinion that everything is cute if it's tiny. My belief has been reinforced by our trip to the zoo last weekend. Hogle Zoo is proud to have a baby elephant - Zuri. She is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. She was playing and running around...I could have watched her for hours. At one point she climbed on top of that big red ball in the background and fell off. Even that was cute. Hillary loved her too - we even went back in the afternoon to see her again - but she was not as active then. So if you have the chance - go see her. She's worth the price of admission.


She worked for about 5 minutes trying to get all four feet on that cement wall. Everytime she'd try to get that fourth foot up she'd fall off.





Hillary was thrilled when she walked under her mom without having to duck.

Watch for pictures of MY kids at the zoo later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree- very cute. I might want one. Tasman wanted to know if anyone got squirted with water by the elephant.

mrsmouthy said...

Yup, tiny is cute! Even when tiny is still pretty big!

Mindy said...

Sooo cute!!! Now I want to go. :)