CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween costumes

You'd think since Halloween is on Saturday this year it would simplefy everything - but no. The Halloween festivities start today for Connor at school, the ward trunk or treat and carnival is on Friday and Bre and Hillary dress up for school on Friday - then we finally go trick-or-treating on Saturday. So I figured I better get pictures before the costumes get worked over.
Breanna is a fairy of some sort.

Connor is a bag of licorice


Hillary is a Pretty Kitty.

Sam just seems to be a regular fixture at our house now and insisted on having his picture taken too.

And the rest of these are just for fun...


I think Sam is the tallest 10 year old I've ever met. He's taller than I am:(



2 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun!!! Love the costumes. Sorry I'm lame and still haven't made it down. I was going to try today again but no luck. The universe will align and I will come see you.

Eldredge Fam. said...

Hillary is such a cutie! I see that Breanna has wings too...awesome costume for Connor!

Halloween is going to be great! What are you and Pat going to dress up as?