CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas clothes

My kids looked so cute on Sunday in their new Christmas clothes. The primary sang in Sacrament meeting too and Connor and Hillary did great.


Without the scarfs - so you can appreciate my handiwork. Yes I made the skirts.

They thought they were being funny.


With the scarfs made by my good friend Mary. I would have attempted them myself - but I started the whole project far too late and she crochets at warp speed so she offered to whip them out for me. It only took her two nights - would have taken me MUCH MUCH MUCH longer.

Yes - I have obnoxious kids. This is them pretending they love each other at my request.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you make the scarves too? they are all so cute! (kids i mean) oh, and the outfits too... acb