CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breanna's 15th Birthday Party

Breanna pretty much planned her own party this year. I was just the facilitator. She wanted to have a cookie party. We made these great invitations that were giant chocolate chip cookies - I'm working on getting a picture as the one I took got deleted. So she invited a bunch of kids over and they broke into groups and made 3 different kinds of cookies. Then while I moved cookie trays in and out of the oven - they sat at the table and decorated sugar cookies we had already made. Several of the kids said how much fun they'd had and a couple suggested they do this once a month. So I think they were surprised at how much fun it was.
Seth
Whitney and Tonya

Bre and Seth
Hillary and Megan
Seth (pretending to work. He realized all the pictures I was taking were of him just sitting there drinking soda)
Like this.

That is Jayden with his back to the camera. He came late and didn't help make the cookies.
Decorating cookies.
More decorating - more of Seth drinking soda.
Seth actually did decorate some cookies. These are his. And Tonyas are on the right.
Whitney showing us one of hers. And a front view of Jayden.


Finished white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.

Finished peanut butter cookies. I didn't get a picture of the chocolate chip ones. Sorry.
Hillary decorating cookies after the big kids were gone.
I didn't get a picture of their boxes full of cookies. Everyone took home all the sugar cookies they decorated/wanted and some of each kind of cookie that we made. It was a huge success.

3 comments:

Holloway bunch said...

I love that idea! Smart move Bre!
I want to understand what is soooo awesome about the "wave" ish hairdo that is so popular...I see it around a lot and don't get what is so cool about it. Maybe I'm not "hip" or "rad" or something?

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! do you really have 2 kitchenaides??? i wish i were eating those macadamia nut cookies right now!! I am glad Bre had a fun party. acb

Rachelle said...

I can't believe Breanna is 15! We were looking at our wedding picture with her out in front of the temple. She was so cute and so little. Time flies when you are having fun. And it looks like those teenagers were having a lot of fun. Way to go!