CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Breanna!

Today is Breanna's 15th birthday. Yes I feel old. You should too.

Some days I am more proud than others.... This was three days ago when she got stuck.


Things you may not know about Breanna:
  • She loves pigs. It used to be monkeys - but it's pigs now.
  • Her favorite color is purple followed closely by orange.
  • She claims she is only going to have one kid - but she really loves babies so I don't belive that will happen.
  • She hates chocolate.
  • Sometimes I call her Wilma. It's because we were buying the kids teeny-tiny mugs once with their names on them and there wasn't a "Breanna" so I got a "Wilma" for her. She loved it.
  • I've never called her Lucy.
  • She is a hoarder like her mother and grandmother. We're kicking that habit this summer together though.
  • Her favorite cartoons currently are Invader Zim and Chowder. She longs for the days of Rugrats, Snowden and Power Puff Girls though.
  • She is a really good artist - she gets that from her dad.
  • She hates feet.
  • Her socks never match each other. She does it on purpose. I think it's because she's too lazy to match the socks up when she's folding laundry.
  • Her music taste varies widely from screamo music to David Bowie and everything in between.
  • She is bad at washing dishes. Can she practice at your house?
  • Despite trying to be "cool" she really likes to do community service. This includes everything from visiting the elderly to helping one of her 7th grade teachers do her shopping.

Despite her struggles over the last couple years, Breanna has grown into a wonderful young lady. She is my best friend and I hope she will be forever. I am proud of the way she has handled her struggles and come out the other side a better person. I love you Bre.

Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

I really like the last photo. She is a beautiful young woman. I'd say girl, but that's probably not what she'd want to hear. :)

Happy Birthday Breanna

Anonymous said...

She sounds like the perfect daughter--grown up but still a kid; spunky and sweet. Happy birthday to her!