CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday John

Today is my brother-in-law John's birthday. He is married to my sister Alicia and they have two of the cutest kids ever - Tasman and Amelia. They currently reside in North Carolina where John teaches college. Sadly I've never lived close enough to visit them very much. I suddenly feel like I don't know John very well at all. So my list of things to know about John will be short. Sorry John. It doesn't mean I don't love you:)

Things to know about John:
  • John loves the outdoors and hiking.
  • John loves all things slimey or scaled. And turtles. They lived in Australia for a couple years while John studied turtles. You can see that in all the pictures I have he is outdoors - and most of them include some kind of critter.
  • John is a fabulous Dad. He loves to wrestle with the kids and they love it too.

John has a pretty fabulous Lego collection from when he was a kid. He has passed it on to Tasman and they have family building contests.

  • John plays the banjo. I'm always impressed when I watch this video.








So Happy Birthday John. We hope you have a great day.







0 comments: