CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Is it already September?

I feel like I've been super busy this last month and a half. Too busy to post apparently. So I have a ton of catching up to do. So I think I'll just start at the beginning and work my way to the present.

The last week of July was rough. My Brother-in-Law Bill lost his battle with cancer and passed away. I rushed off to be with my sister on the other side of the country for a week. It was a sad trip - but I had fun seeing my nephews and neice I rarely get to see.
This picture is at the luncheon after the funeral.

There was time for a quick trip to my sister Alicia's house in Pinehurst. We got the pool out for Mom, Tasman and Ben to play in. The rest of us mostly watched. I filled water balloons.


This is a little toad in my brothers driveway the day I left. He gets them a lot I think. They drive the dogs nuts. But I thought he was cute.

Stay tuned for the first day of school, Hillary's birthday and party and lot of pictures from my parent's visit.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I am sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I am glad that you were able to go out to be with your sister!