CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our annual trek to the zoo

It kind of makes me sad that we live an hour away from the closest zoo and that it costs so much to get in. We only manage to get up there once a year. We went while my parents were in town.
Looking at these pictures I realize I take the same ones each year. Someday maybe I'll put them all together. I think the progresssion of kids age in the same picture would be pretty cool. But that's for another day I guess. Today is just this years pictures.

These first ones are especially for Tasman and Benjamin. Look at the alligator eating Breanna!!!


Connor as a gopher.
Gopher as a Connor.

The kids on the giant elephant. This elephant makes noise and blows air out it's trunk. This is the first year Hillary would come within 20 feet of the thing.
Yes, he's weird.
Baby Zuri. She's one year old now. Still cute though.

Zuri and Mommy.




We had a blast. I'm not sure how I managed to not get one picture of either of my parents. I need to be better.

0 comments: