CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Fall wreath

I had to share - I'm so proud of myself.

I was inspired to make my Fall wreath by this blog over here - Write it Down. She created this Halloween wreath. Feel free to go check it out. But here's a picture of hers anyway - in case you don't want to leave:)
So gathering inspiration from hers - here's what I came up with for fall.

I am in love. I've already made my Halloween wreath and it will go up in October - but I'm thinking this one may make an re-appearace in November.

3 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I'm thinking I might try something similar for Christmas.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Okay, I'm back again. I've been looking at photos of the wreath and cannot figure out how yours (or the other one) is put together. How did you do it? What critical crafting element am I missing?

Nikki ~ Let's Craft!! said...

I love your wreath! Awesome!! I am a new follower, thanks for stoping by my blog. Those little pumpkins with the spools... those aren't spools they are cabinet door knobs they are only an inch tall!! LOL hee hee

~ Nikki