CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

It took me long enough....

I'm changing over to a Halloween background today. There are several I want to try so I may change it once a week - or not. We'll see. But today you get random pictures - not enough of each to make their own post - but I wanted to include them in something so here goes.

Today is all about Hillary.

At least Hillary knows how to spell her name....even if it is on the walls. Yes she scrubbed it off and had a time-out.
Hillary's rendition of her and Daddy.
Another pony ride.
Hillary and her babies.
This was from the first week of school. While her Grandpa was here he taught her a couple of important phrases - one of which was "my tiara makes me taller". This is her being taller with her school tiara.

Stay tuned for more - I'll be better next week....maybe.

0 comments: