CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

The last of the random pictures from my phone....

Around our house we have tons of snails. I actually think they're everywhere in this area - but some days I feel like they must ALL be at our house there's so many. But anyway - Hillary decided to have some as pets one day. So she collected and lined them up. I thought it was gross and made her go wash her hands.

My sister made me take her picture in August when I was out East. Yes this was what she meant it to look like - it was supposed to be the caller ID on my cell phone.
I can't really remember when or why we took this picture.


This is from when we went to Wendover for Connor's Birthday/Father's Day.

These are the GIANT chairs they had at Sam's Club. They were $80. I wouldn't buy one. Then they went on clearance for $20 and I still wouldn't buy one much to my kids dismay.


2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

You are SO MEAN not to buy your kids those chairs. :-)

I'm that mean too.

Mindy said...

Those chairs are super funny! I hope you are all doing well!