CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I know, I know...it's been too long

I've been incredibly busy the last two weeks. What with cramming everything into the last few days of summer, getting the kids ready for school, back to school nights, company and such things, I feel like I've barely had time to breathe, let alone blog. So the next week or so will be a catch up. The first thing we crammed into the few days of summer we had left was a trip to the water park. We were lucky enough to go with our cousins John, Cathy and Benjamin. The kids had a blast. We are sad that the swimming is over for the year and are already counting how many days until they open next year.

Cathy on the rope swing.
Hillary on the tire swing.
John and Benjamin coming out of the slide.
Cathy on the scary ride. She was brave enough to do it mutiple times. I know you can't see it, but Connor is about to come out of the slide...Trust me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of cool fun! Where are all the people? You guys must have had the place to yourselves! Cute pics!