CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Camera

So I made the leap and bought a new camera last week. My other camera took okay pictures but it took about 15 seconds from the time you pushed the button till it actually took the picture - causing me to miss most of the shots I was trying to get. So I invested in a new one. I am so thrilled. It is SOOO fast in comparison. We were at the zoo and I took a ton of pictures including ones of birds in flight. I was also able to take pictures of the humming bird outside our front window and it looks really good. Below are some of the best pictures I took of the animals. I'll post the kids pictures tomorrow.












The bird is flying towards me in this picture - it's hard to see him in the shadow. He's right above the guy in the tan hat right in the middle of the picture.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! It's so much fun taking pictures when you have a camera that cooperates!!! I hope you love your new camera!