CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Snakes on a boat....

I know I'm a little late in posting - but Connor had his raingutter regata a few weeks ago. He was very proud of his boat. He was just convinced that everyone would be jealous of his boat because it was so cool. I think a few of the boys actually were. He didn't win however, but came in 4th place. I didn't take very good pictures so I'll give you more details about the boat. It has a shark mouth painted on the front part and bloody scratches down the sides. There is a sword stabbed into the fron top and gold, snakes, and skulls on the top. The sail has a skull painted on it too. He came up with all of that by himself. Even I was afraid of it.




1 comments:

Erin said...

What is it with boys and snakes and skulls? Cool boat Connor...looks like lots of fun!