CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

What makes me feel old....

Today's small talk topic over at Sherrie's blogaversary party is "What makes you feel old?". I figured I'd participate since I have TONS of things that make me feel old. So here goes. Feel free to participate - click the button on my sidebar or just post your own list.

  • It makes me feel old when my office partner doesn't know who Gary Coleman is and I do.
  • It makes me feel old when I realize that I have a teenager.
  • It makes me feel old when I realize that my second child is about to hit puberty.
  • It makes me feel old when the music I loved growing up is called "old school" and it has it's own time slot on the radio called "the resurrection lunch".
  • It makes me feel old when I think actors who are over 60 are HOT.
  • It makes me feel old when I realize I've been out of high school longer than I was in high school.
  • It makes me feel old when my teenager tells me I can't use words like "tight" because I'm too old.
  • It makes me feel old when people think I am my mother's sister.
  • It makes me feel old when I try to sit on the floor. And even older when I try to get up.
  • It makes me feel old when I realize I no longer enjoy McDonalds.
  • It makes me feel old when I go to the mall and realize I would never wear anything those stores sell. Nor could I fit into most of it.
  • Making this list is making me feel old. Oldness is easier to take in small doses. Don't think about it all at once.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came over from Sherry's party... I understand/agree with every single thing you said!
Missy