CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis the Season...

It's that time of year when I panic that I haven't bought enough presents for my kids. I think a lot of us are that way. Especially this year when many budgets are tighter than ever. Then I go to the store and see the giving tree and remember that there have been years where I've been on that tree and was eternally thankful that someone decided to donate. So I pull off ornaments for each of my kids and take them shopping so some little boy will have a better Christmas. I urge everyone to remember what the season is really about. Remember to give as much as you get. Let your kids see that while you don't have a lot there are people who have way less. And remember that sometimes the best gift you can give is joy. Then watch this video and smile. I did.

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

0 comments: