CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TWILIGHT - no spoilers involved

We went and saw it. And when I say we-I mean me and Breanna. Bre refused to read the books because she is anti-love story. So I was way surprised when she begged to see the movie. But can I just say....

WE LOVED IT!!!!

Despite all the bad things people told us about it we both loved it. One who'd read the books and one who hadn't. Bre liked it so much she asked to buy it when it came out on DVD.


So just to touch on all the bad stuff I heard. One thing that made me really love the books was the way she is able to make you live in the story with her descriptions. Obviously all that can not translate into a 2 hour movie. I thought the liberties they took in the movie to get from point A to point B more quickly were pretty good. And the characters were pretty close to what I had pictured in my mind. I didn't think the acting was too bad either. Of course I'm no critic - but all things considered I was not disappointed like other people were. I can't wait for the next movie to come out and we will buy it on DVD. So go see it despite what you've heard.

0 comments: