CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

YUMMY!

The day before Thanksgiving the little grocery store in Springville has a moonlight madness sale. We've gone for a couple years now to get great prices like 44 cent frozen vegetables, 50cent cream cheese, 99cent Lays potato chips and 45cent lunch meat. However I think I'm safe in saying that EVERYONE in Springville also goes as well as everyone in 3 surrounding cities. So we go a half hour early and park 2 blocks away and stand in line for an hour all to get a great deal. Plus it's fun. They do tons of samples and have people handing out tons of candy all over the store. And I love to support my local grocery store. Yea Reams!! This year they were doing lots of trivia contests - one every 5 or 10 minutes. I happen to be just finished checking out when they did one so I was right there. The question was "When did Reams first open?" Well right on the wall above my head is the giant 3 foot tall Reams logo that includes the words "Since 1945". So I yelled out the answer and won this GREAT basket. So if you're in Springville, shop at Reams. Plus they have the BEST produce in Utah County and great prices.

0 comments: