CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Outfits

Here is Hillary and Connor. Connor is M.A.D. at me for making him wear new church shoes. Can you tell? Hillary is not mad so much as zombied out.
This is Breanna trying to figure out if Hillary is mad or just a zombie. We decided a zombie.I finally got everyone to smile and the weather was great. Now if I could just get Connor to quit gobbling up his church clothes - I'd be set......
Hillary is wearing her new "Princess Dress" made by Grandma Tinka. The first official sewing project since the big accident. She (grandma Tinka) doesn't think it's her best work - but Hillary was more than thrilled with the twirl factor. And she's the one who dubbed it the "Princess Dess". She couldn't love it more and wouldn't even let me shorten it a little bit. And we all thought it looked great - so Thank You Grandma Tinka. Connor refused to get new clothes - but was forced to get new shoes as his others were too small. Bre is sporting a dress and shoes of her choice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look so cute. i love bre's outfit and hillary's dress! i am impressed by how MAD connor can look when he wants to. cute kids! alicia cb

Erin said...

That's the big difference between boys and girls...girls LOVE getting new shoes! I'm glad you stuck to your guns and made him wear em' and love it! There's nothing like the family all dressed up for Easter!

Christine said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! I got my sites background idea from you, so thank you. I love the idea of connecting with people who I would have never known otherwise.

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!

-Jessie

Anonymous said...

very cute kids but then they are my grandkids. I love seeing them. Thanks for posting. Little Tinka I know about zoning out and try to do it 5 times a day. Love you all

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I'm sure chocolate bunnies changed Connors mood!

They are too precious