CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY 14th BREANNA

Saturday was Breanna's 14th birthday. I think it was a success in her mind as she got everything she wanted. She chose to once again to have a fondue party with her friends. It was a total success and everyone had a great time.

This is the piggy cake I made for her on the weekend. She always says I make better cakes for other people so i had to come through for her this year.


This is the dessert fondue. There was milk and white chocolate fondue with lots of yummy stuff to dip in it includeing PEEPs.

This is mostly for my mom - I only convinced them to play one round of heavy, heavy hang over. Sad huh?

This is the main course of the fondue. There was oil in the pots and they had meat, seafood and veggies to cook.


This is the kids playing WII. They did this between courses while I cleaned up one and set up the next. There was actually three, cheese, oil, and chocolate.

More fun with fondue!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Breanna!! Wow I can't believe you are 14!! It's crazy! What a fun party! I love the fondue idea. I think I need to have a fondue party just for fun! Love the cute piggy cake too...