CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Pictures

Pat and Hillary patiently waiting in the cold for the hunt to begin.
Hillary enjoying a pre-hunt treat. I would gladly post pictures of the actual hunt - HAD I TAKEN ANY! I know bad mom got no pictures of her actually hunting. This will have to do.
This is Hillary and I dyeing eggs. She was the only one really interested in helping me. We had a BLAST.
We did put stickers on them when they were dry - however again I didn't get a finished product picture. I'm was really struggling in the picture department Saturday.
I got away with buying ZERO candy this year. Yea for me!!! However - I went a little overboard with the gifts to compensate. But most of it was stuff they needed anyway - summer clothes and such. So I don't feel too bad. And the stuff in the celophane is from their Grandma and Grandpa. This is Breanna's pile of stuff.
Connor's pile.
Hillary's Pile.

Stayed tuned tomorrow to see pictures of Easter clothes.....

1 comments:

Erin said...

WOO HOO! You're kids SCORED on Easter! That's awesome you were able to avoid the candy...I, along with my thighs have been enjoying it now for a few weeks...

Looks like a fun Easter!