CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grandma Carol's 81st birthday and the Lavender Race

We started last weekend on Friday night at a family dinner. It was also my Grandma Carol's 81st birthday so we had cake and sang to her.



Saturday morning was the race through the lavender fields in Mona. Pat did it in his usual time which is about the middle of the pack I think. We'll definately do this one again next year - it was fun.

This was by the starting line.



These are the lavender fields. They actually zig-zagged through them for most of the race.

And yes - it did smell like my mom's house. She loves lavender.


This was the finish line.




1 comments:

Erin said...

GOOOOO Pat!!! That's so cool Pat's become the running man! Awesome! The lavendar fields are amazing! I want to go see them sometime...and of course do a photo shoot there! What an amazing sea of purple...I can only imagine the amazing frangrance!