CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hillary the Fairy

Okay - I was going to be better about posting regularly and not just in spurts - but I have already failed. So you'll get a couple day's of posting this week and then probably nothing for a few.
I was going to post my pictures in the order they happened - but I got some pictures we had taken of Hillary yesterday and can't wait to post them so they get bumped to the front of the cue. So stay tuned for pictures from last weekend's race through the lavender and fun activities. But for today enjoy Hillary in all her beauty.
This was a lady that had set up a booth at the Freedom Festival in Provo. She had the little dress right there and you just put it on your kid and paid your $20 and she shot a few shots and you went on your way. They turned out better than I had dared hope considering it was hot and sticky and Hillary was NOT excited about having her picture taken. But there's just something about her dark skin, hair and eyes that sucks you in.










This is my favorite.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What an angel! I love the little costume! Hillary has the most beautiful brown eyes ever!

Mindy said...

These are great!!! I love them all!!!!!