CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Pat

Today is my husbands birthday. He's one year closer to 40. For about a month each year we are the same age - but he is once again officially older than I am:)







As a side note even though I'm pretty sure noone cares but me - but I'm pretty sure the braids are making a comeback as we speak. YAY!!!


Here are some things you may not know about him.
  • He is a HUGE redskins fan - despite the name.

  • He is wrapped around Hillary's little finger. He readily admits this though so it's not really a bad thing.

  • He is the best one at regular braids of the two of us. I'm better at fancy though.
  • He ran track, wrestled and played baseball in High School. I hear he was pretty good too.
  • He loves WWE and WWF. (That's professional wrestling for those of you who don't know.)

  • He is a sucker for muscle cars. His dream is to get his Camaro back.


  • He likes his food spicy. The hotter the better. His body does not always agree anymore though.


  • He is hands down the best Barbequer I have ever met. He can cook anything and almost always does it to perfection.

Happy Birthday Pat. I love you.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't remember what you called them but I can't believe how many of those little dolls you have! How fun. Happy birthday to Pat.