CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My craftyness

I don't know why I don't post more of my projects on here. Maybe I'll start. But today you get to see what we made my mom for Mother's Day. It's a felted pincushion with a corset thingy around it. The kids made the pin heads out of shrinky-dinks. They had a blast. This is also a little for my mom so she knows who made what pin and what they are exactly.



This is a view of the pins. I'll go from left to right.
Blue flower without stem (Me)
Blue flower with stem (B)
Hillary (Me)
Connor (Me)
Bre (Me)
Pink flower (C)
Green soda can (C)
That black spider looking thing is a bumble bee (B)
A Donut with sprinkles (C)
Green Chili pepper (C)
Red heart (B)
Turtle (Me)
Pink and black thing (H)
Pink squiggles (H)
Black blob (C - I think)
Colored dots - (C)




We had a lot of fun making the pins. I got the idea from one of the blogs I read. I orignally couldn't find the link - but then I just came across it again so I have it for you. It's actually a triple link. I read a cute blog called Creative Itch Boutique. She does some link partys where you can link your crafts up to share with other people. So I followed a link from her blog to At Second Street a creative blog. Then I followed a link from her blog to the tutorial about how to do them on Wee Wonderfuls. Feel free to visit any of those blogs - they're all great.

0 comments: