CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A new widget

I've added a bookshelf over there on the side of my blog. I've put my favorite all time books on it. You will think I'm weird. Don't judge me. I read strictly for pleasure usually. I can't go to sleep without reading - so there's always something on my nightstand. I love nothing better than a good love story or a great housewife/old lady sleuth. I'll probably change it up pretty often so feel free to check it out. Or don't. If you are looking for something to read may I recommend The Wednesday Letters. It has a message. I cried a lot while I read it. But it was good. I happened to see that one of my friends on Facebook became a fan of it so I checked it out on a whim. I'm glad I did.

0 comments: